Regency Boats - Very unsatified with Service Department

New 2016 regency 220 DL3 Pontoon boat bought New @ Bass Pro , Denham Springs on 2/17/17 Tracker Customer Relations 417-873-4555 , Corporate Center 417-873-5900 , Bass Pro headquarters 800-920-4400 After Break -in hours were done , contact Bass Pro to let the know that I would be bring the boat in on 4/28/17 with a punch list of things that I was not satified with to get fixed. 1.

RPM's -only turning 5000 RPM's should be turning 5600 to 5800 rpm's - try a different Prop . 2. Bimini top cover Boot has a rip in it - need replacement 3. Carpet is ripping off the boards on trailor - Need replacement 4.

Rear acess ladder , Rubber bushing & plastic covers are dry rotted & cracking - Need replacement 5. Sounds like water in my pontoon logs -Check for leaks & Fix I dropped this boat off on April 27 ,2017 , I was told that there was a 2 week waiting list .I Told him I was good with that & that I would call back in 2 weeks . I told him that I would not need it until May 26, 2017 I called to check on it on 5/12/17 , The woman I talk to on the phone was a little rude , but she check & said that it was not ready & Ask me if I knew that there was a 2 week waiting list , I said yes , its been 2 weeks I told her . She then told me that there was 3 boats ahead of me.

I said that I will call back next week . So I called back on 5/19/17 , sounded like the same woman again ,This time a little more rude then last time. I asked about my boat she said still not ready , again STILL 3 boats ahead on me & now a 3 to 4 week waiting list ! I told them that if the items have not been fix that I would be in on Friday 5/26/17 Fix or not to pick up & that I needed for the next couple of weekends & would bring it back on 6/16/17 .

She gave me a story that they were short handed . I told her that was not my problem . When I showed up on Friday 5/26/17 , I spoke with the man that was working He informed that it was still not ready but agree for me to use it . Now Keep in mind that my boat has been here a whole month untouched , not even a part ordered for it.

He also apologize & told that when I will drop it back off on 6/16/17 that he will do his best to have everything ready to work on it. To get it back to me ASAP. He also told me that I will not loose my spot in line . Well when I dropped it off on 6/16/17 , the guy was off, So I has to deal with one of the women who was working , not sure if it was the same one that I spoke to on the phone or not , BUT SHE WAS RUDE ALSO.

I told her what the Guy & I talk about & we went round & round with this , As of today 6/27/17 I still have not heard anything on my boat. On Tuesday 6/20/17 , I contacted customer relations with Tracker boats & spoke to Lacy, She said that a rep. would be in touch with me. Today 6/27/17, I called again & talk to Kim & she said that Lacy was on the phone & that someone would contact me.

Here it is a whole month & one half & cannot use my own boat summer will be over before you know it . Paying notes on a boat that I cannot use. On 6/27/17 Bass Pro phone my home my wife answer the phone around 4 pm & said that they had fix #'s 3,4,& 5 on my list but had to ORDER another prop & another Bimini boot cover ,She also told them that this boat had been ther over a month & that I had told them both times to go ahead & have it orderd what they needed to have it ready , They did not want to listen to what I was telling them , now Janet is saying 7 more days to get another Prop, & did not know how long it would take for the boot cover to come in. I had plans to pick up my boat on 6/30/17 because of the July 4 , Big weekend , I have canceled my plans & decided to leave my boat there until completed .

But I guess that they do not value the customer's opinion ! She did say I can still go pick it up to use it , But it's the hassle fighting traffic & the time & Gas to bring it back & forth So let's see how long it will take before I get the call back to go & pick it up. Ok, today is 7/6/17, Still no word fro Bass Pro or Tracker boats , My wife call Bass Bro , Janet is now saying Prop on back order , Bimini boot cover have to send in to repair it , IT NEEDS TO BE REPLACED IT"S DRY ROTTED from boat being on display @ Bass Pro . I called Tracker Boats, I spoke to Lacy , She is now saying That I spoke to Leslie last time , she tried transferring me to her , but no answer, Lacy said that she would Have her call me , they said they have tried calling me but could not get me .

That statement not true because the contact numbers I gave them had me or my wife & they could have left a message as well. I now have no other choice but to contact their corporate office now. Ok @ 4:45 Pm Janet with Bass Pro called my House & told my wife that the prop came in & that my boat was ready for pickup , When my wife ask about the Bimini boot cover she said they they had to sent in in to be fix , My wife ask 4 times before she could get a straight anwser , she finially said yes . The she told my wife that they did have water in my pontoon , & that a piece of rope was caught in the bielge pump & that’s why they had water in it.

My wife said that we will go get it in the morning. Upon arriving @ Bass Pro in the morning , I spoke to Gary Hintz the service manager He was real nice , he is the same guy I dropped it off to the first time, He then ask if I had a few minutes that he would was my boat , when they brought my boat to the was rack I notice that the the bimini boot was still on the boat , I ask why is it still on , Jannet said they had sent it off , Gary said that He had order me a new & that he will mail it to my home when its comes in . Then I ask about the water in the pontoon & he told me that it was a loose connection on the bielge pump . He did not say anything about a rope!

Jannet needs to get her facts straight before she starts talking to customers & quit lying to them. Like she did us. Today 7/10/17 still no call back from Tracker boats ! Ok today is 7/25/17 , Jannet from Bass Pro Just called my house & talk to my wife & said that they are still working on Bimini top boot , Well now I am confused .

When I picked up my boat Gary told me that they had order me a new one & when it came in that he would give me a call to let me know that they will be mailing it to me . Today 8/1/17 Jannet answered the phone again today, I ask to speak to Gary she said that Gary was on the the Other line & she ask if she could take a message.I said yes & stated my name. I ask if My bimini bootever came in , She put me on hold & went to check, a couple of minutes went by & she return on the line & said yes it did come in , but she said that I had to return the old one . Then said that Gary said that they would mail it to me .

She then said I don't how would we do that. I then said after agravated & tired dealing with her said Nevermind I will drive the 2 hr & 20 minutes round trip again & swap it out. For the record I will not be dealing with Bass Pro again ! & also for the record Tracker boats has still never contacted me.

Boat is only turning 5400 RPMs now, Not much difference from what Tracker said it should performed. I picked up bimini boot cover on Friday 8/4/17 when I walked in Jannet ask can I help you , I said no , Iam here to see Gary & I walk in Gary office & started dealing with him . I ask him I though you were supposed to mail it , He said well being it is a warrenty Item I have to send back the old one , I said you told me different the last time I was here . He then apploigzed we made the exchange than I was on my way .

I will look for another tracker / Mercury dealer in the area . As of this date 8/7/17Tracker boats still has never contacted me to see if this issue has been resolved. Very dissappointed with Bass Pro & Tracker boats with this service!!

Denis J. Granier

Product or Service Mentioned: Regency Boats Boat Part Replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 14, 2017.